Art of Living by Aston Martin is the brand’s luxury lifestyle programme, created for those who want to “live life the Aston Martin way,” by indulging in curated events in areas such as travel, haute cuisine, sport, fashion and culture.
“Art of Living by Aston Martin offers guests something different, something they cannot get elsewhere. A mindfully curated collection of events provides guests with the opportunity to truly live life the Aston Martin way and become fully immersed in the brand. On every adventure, they will meet like-minded people with whom they can share these wonderful experiences. Every detail will be managed to ensure an experience of a lifetime, every time,” said Sebastien Delmaire, Director of AM Partnerships.
These experiences fall under three broad groups with some overlaps: Motor-sports, Luxury Lifestyle and Touring.
The touring experiences begin in Japan with ‘Hokkaido on Ice,’ where guests learn how to find the limit of an Aston Martin sports car on snow and ice alongside specialist Aston Martin driving instructors at the Tokachi International Circuit. This will be followed by driving through some of the world’s most breath-taking scenery in the Swiss Alps and the highways of Utah, USA while every other detail is looked after by the Art of Living team.
For Motor-sports enthusiasts, Aston Martin offers opportunities to get up close and personal at some of the most iconic motorsport events around the world from the Monaco Grand Prix to the 24 Hours of Le Mans, the Singapore Grand Prix, Goodwood Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival. With access to exclusive enclaves and racing paddocks.
Aston Martin has teamed up with Waldorf Astoria to present this year’s guests with the opportunity to indulge in some true luxury lifestyle of both brands. It starts with ‘A Californian Adventure,’ which will see guests living the high life in Beverly Hills. Other experiences offered by the partnership include a tour of the Palace of Versailles in Paris before driving to the Champagne region via the Vallee de Chevreuse. The trip concludes in Reims, famous for being at the heart of Champagne production and also as the home of the French Grand Prix in times gone by. When guests are not behind the wheel of an Aston Martin sports car, they can indulge in superb cuisine during this gastronomic road trip, while staying in luxury accommodation provided by Waldorf Astoria.
Aston Martin’s Art of Living 2019 season promises to be the best yet, providing guests with the opportunity to enjoy unparalleled access to world-class events around the world. Here are the experiences scheduled for 2019 in chronological order.
- February 14 to 18, Hokkaido On Ice
- April (exact dates TBC), Waldorf Astoria Experience to A Californian Adventure
- May 23 to 27, Aston Martin & Red Bull Racing: Monaco Race Weekend
- June 14 to 17, 24 Hours of Le Mans with Aston Martin
- July 4, Goodwood Festival of Speed with Aston Martin
- August 6 to 10, Drive the Swiss Alps with Aston Martin
- September (exact dates TBC), Waldorf Astoria Experience to A Discovery of Versailles, Troyes & Reims
- September 15, Goodwood Revival with Aston Martin
- September 19 to 23, Aston Martin & Red Bull Racing: Singapore Race Weekend
- October (exact dates TBC), Drive to the Red Roads of Utah with Aston Martin
- All year round, At Home with Aston Martin: Behind-the-Scenes Factory Tour
- All year round, At Home with Aston Martin: A Discovery of Power, Passion & Heritage
- February to November, Millbrook Performance Driving Course